Am I on track?

Am I on track?

Sunday 12 June 2011

The Cycling Gods say no...

Plan this morning was for my first ride in over 7 months...  A quiet roll around the back streets of my estate, just getting used to the feel of being clipped in and seeing how the shoulder handles some 'real world' stress on the bike.


But woke up to some light, steady rain that has set in for the day...  :(   So I took the hint from the cycling gods, and will wait until (hopefully) tomorrow and see how the weather looks. 


I'm keen to get back on my bike - but I think the idea of making thefirst ride on wet, slippery roads probably isn't the smartest idea in the world...


Ended up cooking bacon and poached eggs on toast for my wife & girls - so it wasn't a total bust of a morning!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment